Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Rebel Scum....now with more ink!

I am rebel scum.   :D
Omar Hernandez at Los Muertos tattoo in Houston, Texas did the work.  He is very professional and a great tattoo artist.  If you check out a few post back you can see where I came up with the concept.  I told Omar that he could do what ever he wanted.  He decided to change up the flowers and a few other things, but hell it looks tons better than what ever I could have hoped for!
Colors will come in about 3wks.
If you are in Houston and want serious ink, hit up Omar at Los Muertos Tattoo.  Tell him Anthony sent you.  :P

1 comment:

greeneyes said...

Nice blog! I read all your posts and enjoyed the then and their photos. I'm also in a similar position in life. White collar day job, love for art and tattoos. I'm interested in becoming a tattoo artist and have thought about apprenticeship but I kinda jumped the gun. I bought a machine and all the supplies and have actually inked myself a few times (small ones), but after reading your page I think I may start from the beginning and study up first. I just wanted to say thank you for the insight. Keep up the good work, I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job in the industry. May the force be with you!