Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May the Fourth Be With You........tattoo style

In honor of the May 4th (the Star Wars Day) I gathered up a few images from around the net that honors both Star Wars and tattoos. Not to mention some really great people put together a book called "the Force in Flesh" Check it out if you get a chance.

So without any further delay.....I present to you all "May the 4th be with you"

This one is very special to me because I helped design it. Its Yoda's lightsaber(yes, yes, I know his blade is green). The love of my life had just finished her cancer treatment and she wanted something that is remembrance of her struggle with it and how she over came it. The pink colored blade is a traditional color for Cancer awareness. Instead of getting a ribbon, she got her lightsaber. While I wished I was the one to tattoo it...I was happy that I got to design it.







Justice!!!! True fans will know what I am talking about.







No comments: