Friday, May 13, 2011

One day the passion will be sedated...

I have been so busy the past couple of weeks. Where does the time go? Trying to stay focused is hard, but the passion to draw never leaves. Why is it that when I can’t spend time drawing do I get the most itch for it? I have all of these ideas in my head, all of this need to draw. Sometimes I wish I was just alone so I can just draw to my heart’s content. Real life has a way of making it hard to be an artist. The term starving artist is so true. You have to be willing to starve just to be able to create. Passion never sleeps, never eats, yet constantly craves. Even while at work my mind races with thoughts of what I could be doing. The things that I could be learning.

Its hard to be pulled in different directions but I have to stay true to what I want to do… I have to be willing to sacrifice things so that my passion can have an outlet. I have to keep moving forward.

One day……

No comments: